PRIVACY AND POLICY
TERMS, TIPS & CONDITIONS
FOR SIGHTSEEING TOURS
- Payment by credit card when booking by phone.
- 20% cancellation fee held if more than two hours before the services.
- No refund if cancellation less than two hours before services.
- No refund will be considered on unused portions of a tour or unused admissions.
No refunds, exchanges or replacements for lost tickets or cut bracelets.
- Pass & bracelet controls could be done at any time of the day.
- In peak season, we still operate our open-top buses on cold and rainy days.
With Quebec City’s unpredictable weather, we are unable to offer refunds due to weather; however we will try to make the day comfortable for you.
- It is the responsibility of the tour participant to arrive at the meeting location 5 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
- Do not lean over the guard rails on the upper deck of the double deckers nor the side windows of the buses.
- Watch for low branches and other objects that may come close to the open upper deck.
- Our double decker buses are equiped with radiant heat on the upper deck.
- $5.00 per person per day + taxes will be added for pick-up service at your hotel when you purchase the Red loop, the all loops combo package or any red loop combo.
Child policy: Children under 6 years of age travel free on local sightseeing when not occupying a separate seat. Child rates apply to children 6 through 12 years of age when accompanied by an adult. A family is considered 2 adults & 2 children (12 & under).
OLD QUEBEC TOURS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
- Road conditions.
- Traffic conditions, access to sites or other conditions beyond its control.
- Any injury, loss, damage, delay, inconvenience, additional costs incurred for any reason beyond its control.
- Occasionally a double decker vehicle could arrive with no seat available. Places on the upper deck or on the lower deck cannot be
garanteed. Canadian laws permit us to drive with standing passengers. Another vehicle will arrive soon when needed.
- Old Quebec Tours reserves the right to cancel or change any tours, schedules or rates and to cancel or substitute routes and stops on any tour without prior notice and to substitute equipment as needed.
- Taxes are not included and duration of the tours are approximate. Rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.