Travel back in time to rural Quebec and enjoy the view! As you ride along the 40 kilometers of Chemin du Roy to Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré, you will pass through the many traditional villages of rural Québec. In Sainte-Anne de Beaupré, you will be given time to visit the world famous Shrine. You will also stop at the Montmorency Falls which is 1 1/2 times higher than Niagara Falls. Just as you think your day is over, you will be treated to a short visit on the Island of Orléans, discovered by Jacques Cartier in 1535, where the picturesque village of Sainte-Pétronille, with its 19th century rural atmosphere, waits to be rediscovered again.
Stops on this tour:
- Montmorency Falls (45 minutes)
- Sainte-Anne de Beaupré Shrine (45 minutes)
- Copper museum, Albert Gilles (20 minutes)
- Chocolate shop of the island (20 minutes) (This stop is not available december 24-25-31 2023 and january 1st 2024)
- Entrance fee at Montmorency Falls
- Live professionnal guide on the bus
- recent bus or minibus
Departures are from 12 rue Sainte-Anne, Québec, G1R 3X3
Tour duration might vary from 4:30 to 5:00 hours.